Saturday, April 11, 2015

Waiting For Spring

We've had a couple warm days and I went down to the lake yesterday morning expecting all the ice to be gone. I was ready to throw my kayak in the water.   But, no.  Winter is relentless.   However, the lake had almost a mystical aura with the ice and fog.  I didn't have my camera, but came home and grabbed it.  I needed to capture the feeling.  I was mesmerized.
Perhaps there's a lesson here.  Life isn't always what we expect or hope for, but sometimes the unexpected is even better.








 

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous one Maureen! So atmospheric! Soon that kayak will be in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Roberta. The lake was completely thawed last year at this time, but as you know, this has been a seriously harsh winter.

    ReplyDelete