Sunday, January 31, 2016

55 degrees!


Yes, that was the temperature today on this last day in January.  Hard to believe.  Not complaining, but it sure is an odd winter.  I hear birds singing in the morning, my daffodils are coming up.  Feels like spring - rather surreal.
I've been laid up with a stomach virus for 4 days now.  Getting stronger each day, but not 100%.   I'm a terrible sick person, no patience for illness.   I did manage to go out yesterday morning and shoot the sunrise.   I'm including a few pictures of from Swago Pond that I took before I got hit with this pesky virus.   Enjoy!


Swago Pond in winter


 
Ice on Swago


 

Sunrise - red sky in the morning...
 

Another sunrise - just across the street -  the view from my bedroom.  Great way to wake up.















 

2 comments: