Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Today almost felt like summer. The temperature hit 78 degrees, but still a lack of a serious summer feel with no humidity. I miss having a real summer.

Sunrise was a bit "dusty" this morning, a term I recently heard a  4-year old use at the lake when he walked out of the house on a super foggy morning. He looked around and stated, "It's SO dusty!" Loved it! My new word for fog. Yes, it can get quite dusty some mornings around here.

I'm rather obsessed with paddle boarding at the moment. Yep, my new passion. I don't want it to take over my photography but I doubt that I'll stop shooting photos. I believe the more you do the more you're able to do. I included a photo of me on the paddle board on my blog today - I never post pictures of me on my blog. An exception. Only for today. Taken by my dear friend Greg Adrian with my little point and shoot. 

Summer is beautiful despite the fact that it's not living up to its reputation. Come on summer!! Not much time left.


Another gorgeous sunset on Swago Pond



On Swago Pond - me.

sunrise -  a little dusty




Cow

2 comments:

  1. You might as well enjoy the paddle boarding while it lasts! Only a few more weeks to the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the paddle board leaves tomorrow. A friend left it here for a few days. That's why it's a whole new experience. And exciting! I could probably paddle board through September. Getting the balance thing down now, plus I have a short wet suit. I'm thinking about buying a paddle board, but how many boats do we really need at the lake?? Presently, there are 5 kayaks,2 wooden rowboats, and a sailboat. A veritable fleet!

      Delete