Monday, April 27, 2015

Maine and the sea

It's raining like crazy outside right now .  But, it still feels wonderfully peaceful in my room here by the sea.  This has been the best vacation I've had in awhile.   I keep thinking it's because I didn't have many plans, but let each day unfold on its own.  Plus, I'm staying a bit longer than I usually do on my mini-trips. 
Today I went to Port Clyde.  It's a small fishing village loaded with charm.  Especially liked the  "Hard To Starboard" coffee and only $1/cup.  No decaf in that fishing village!  Friendly people too.  Love the photo of the lighthouse just outside Port Clyde.  Great spot.  Plus, I was the only one there.



Marshall Point Lighthouse.  Point Clyde, Maine



Fantastic store!!





Love Maine's rocky coastline.





No comments:

Post a Comment