Sunday, January 21, 2018

Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada


I'm completely awestruck by the beauty here. This is my first trip to Niagara Falls (Ontario). With all the hype surrounding it as a tourist attraction, I had no idea what to expect. This is the perfect time of year for me with the absence of tourists. Yep, it's a tad chilly down by the falls, but there are places to get out of the cold. Treated myself to an amazing room at the Marriott - floor to ceiling windows with a view of the falls. Prices are slashed in winter because many people don't like the cold. Me - I have a serious romance with winter.
In my room, I feel as if I'm 'in' the water. A bit like being at sea. At first it was a bit eerie, but I'm adjusting just fine.


Here's a view from my room. 
Sunrise






The Falls





Many rainbows








The power of water















Sunset...






This is one of my favorite shots.  A great spot down by the Falls as you approach the Welcome Center. The Welcome Center was a perfect place to get in from the cold and grab a cup of coffee. I captured this photo on my way into the Welcome Center.


Such a spectacular place. I love my road trips!
All this beauty within 5 hours of home. Wow!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment